- Port Blair
- Havelock Island
- Neil Island
|STANDARD PACKAGE||2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||PLAN|
|PORT BLAIR: ANANYA RESIDENCY OR NAGRI INN similar||32,100||58,200||82,300||C.P|
|HAVLOCK: DREAMLAND BEACH RESORT OR similar||37,100||68,200||97,300||MAP|
|DELUXE PACKAGE||2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||PLAN|
|PORT BLAIR: MY ISLAND RESIDENCY similar||38,400||70,200||96,000||C.P|
|HAVLOCK: SUNDAYZZ OR similar||43,400||80,200||111,000||MAP|
|2 STAR PACKAGE||2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||PLAN|
|PORT BLAIR: DEV MAHAL OR similar||44,800||80,000||112,000||C.P|
|HAVLOCK: RADHA KRISHNA DLX RESORT OR similar||49,800||90,000||127,000||MAP|
|3 STAR PACKAGE||2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||PLAN|
|PORT BLAIR: PEERLESS SAROVAR PORTICO OR similar||82,200||158,000||218,000||C.P|
|HAVLOCK: HAVELOCK ISLAND BEACH RESORT OR similar||87,200||168,000||233,000||MAP|
Day 01: Arrival and check-inArrival at Port Blair Airport by flight. Transfer to hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later Proceed to sightseeing of Cellular Jail and at 6.00pm view the light & Sound show. Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: After breakfastEarly morning with packed breakfast at 6.00 am, proceed to Port Blair Harbour to board cruise connecting to Havelock Island.( Havelock Island with Beautiful sandy beaches fringed by green canopy of rainforest, Havelock Island beckons everyone to enjoy the fun of azure blue sea). Arrive at Havelock Jetty, Transfer to Hotel, Later proceed to world famous Radhanagar Beach( which shot to global fame when Times Magazine rated this beach as finest beach in Asia.) Return to hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure at the hotel. Overnight stay at Havelock Hotel/Resort.
Day 03: Processed to Havelock From Port BlairToday morning, proceed to Elephanta Beach, Enroute if interested you can go for snorkelling. Elephanta beach offers beautiful white sand beach along with an amazing coral reef which starts at a depth of less than a metre. This beach is a great place for lying on the beach and relax. The scenic beach with fallen trees and white sand gives the photographer some interesting shots. The large reef is mostly made of hard coral with plenty of marine life. Later proceed to Kalapather Beach by road. Overnight stay at Havelock Hotel/Resort.
Day 04: Departure to Neil IslandAfter breakfast, proceed to Havelock Boat Jetty to board cruise connecting to Neil Island. (Neil is a beautiful island with lush green forest and sandy beaches is the vegetable bowl of Andamans. Neil island with its very relaxed vibes and long deserted beaches is a place to chill out.) On arrival at Neil Island jetty transfer to hotel. Later proceed for Neil Island sight-seeing visiting Sitapur Beach which is a serene seafront with natural limestone formations situated at the tip of Neil Island. Later proceed to the famous Natural Bridge at Laxmanpur Beach No. 2 where there are two living natural corals formed just like a bridge. Also visit Laxmanpur Beach No. 1 or sunset beach offering stunning panorama during sunset. Overnight stay at Neil Island Hotel/Resort.
Day 05: Processed to Bharatpur beachAfter Breakfast visit bharatpur beach and in the evening connect cruise boat from Neil Island jetty for Portblair. Arrive Portblair go for shopping at Sagarika Emporium. Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel/Resort.
Day 06: Departure to Baratang IslandBreakfast at hotel. Check-out and proceed on time to board your flight with sweet memories of your holidays.
- Well appointed A/C room Accommodation..A/c Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing at all the places/islands but not at disposal basis(Only Point to Point Service).
- Meals plan either on (CP or MAP)
- All entry tickets
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- A/C Cruise Boat Tickets
- Fibre Boat Tickets ( Elephanta Beach/Lime stone Cave)
- Parking charges
- Tour Guide services at the sightseeing places..All Water sport activities like Snorkling, Scuba diving, Glass Bottom ride, Sea Walking Etc..
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like flight delays, cancellation of Ferry operation, bad weather, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
- Check in time at hotel is 12.00 noon and checkout is at 8.00am.Additional accommodation charges due to cancellation of Ferry operation because of bad weather has to be paid by the client directly..
- Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with the hotels.
- Please note at Havelock, Neil Island, diglipur & Rangat there is no Credit Card & ATM facility. Kindly carry cash to settle your extras bills.
- No refund for any cancellation due to bad weather conditions.
- It has been found that the ferry timings are changed at a very short notice by the ferry operator, Request the client to abide by it. Tour operator has no role in that.
- Departure time from Portblair hotels for various islands visit by boat or cruise etc normally at early morning ( time for the same shall be informed day before each visit ).
- Higher category of cruise tickets would attract supplement charges.
- Please carry sufficient clothes for watersports activities at Havelock & North bay island.
- Monday all museums are closed including Cellular Jail (Sound & Light show open) and on Wednesday Ross Island is closed.
Advance Booking Fee for Normal Period
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29-16 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 15 days before departure: 100% of total cost
Advance Booking Fee for peak period (15 Oct – 05 Nov. 2019 & 20 Dec – 10 Jan’ 2020)
- At the time of booking/confirmation : 50 % of total cost
- After 05 – 07 days of booking/confirmation: 50% of total cost
- Less than 15 days before departure: 100% of total cost
Package can be cancelled with written mail from the person making the booking. The Cancellation charges per person applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Minimum Cancellation (Processing Fees) is Rs. 1500.00 Per head Per Tour.
At normal period.
- 45 -20 Days prior to Tour Start Date 25% of full tour cost.
- 19 -10 Days prior to Tour Start Date 50% of full tour cost.
- 09 -06 Days prior to Tour Start Date 75% of full tour cost.
- 05- 00 Days / No show 100% of full tour cost.
Between 15 Oct to 5 Nov 2019 & 15 Dec to 15 Jan 2020
Minimum Cancellation (Processing Fees) is Rs. 2000.00 Per head Per Tour.
- 45 -30 Days prior to Tour Start Date 50% of full tour cost.
- 29 -10 Days prior to Tour Start Date 75% of full tour cost.
- 09- 00 Days / No show 100% of full tour cost.